Thursday, 26 November 2015

Inquiry

Description: This term we have been doing Inquiry every Thursday at 9:30 till lunch. I am in graduation with Troy. We have been getting the decorations and hats ready for graduation. There has been dances being made. People sorting out the food. There has been painting. For inquiry there has been heaps of different options. Building, 3D printing, Art, Arcade making. I am doing the hats, we have nearly done. We have to make 54. 


The purpose of making these hats is because the year 6's are leaving. 

I hope this will help people in the future, so when it is there graduation they can make some hats as well. People might be inspired about what we do in graduation because we might do something quite different to what they thought about. They might be inspired about some technece that we use to make something. We did the same thing as last year because the method worked.

What did I accomplish? I created amazing hats using black paper, with a group of people and I helped out near the end with an awesome 2015 sign.

What made you choose this inquiry? I helped last year with graduation and I thought it was really cool. I love creating things. So I chose this inquiry so I could help out and have fun.

What changes could you make to improve your inquiry? We could have worked faster to get things done. Then we could make a few changes or touch up a few things. We just got most of the priorities done that would really stand out at graduation. Now we are touching up.




























No comments:

Post a Comment