Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Petronas


Title: I really liked the sound of the title beacause it sounded like a secret spell. I wanted to find out more about what it meant and what might happen. The title really hooked me because it is a spell in Harry Potter. I really like Harry Potter, so that made me want to read this book.

Cover Design: I think that the bird flying over a big waterfall on a mountain made me want to read it because it looked really exciting. I think the bird may be a big part of the book and that location. Is the bird in a rush? What might happen to the bird?

Blurb: In the blurb it sounded like they were on an adventure in a stream. It sounded like an interesting bit of the story so I wanted to find out about why she was learning to float.


Prediction: The boy was trying to teach her how to float on her back. I think he was teaching her that so she would be able do something to help them on there adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment