Monday, 7 September 2015

Pae Tamariki Reflection Term 3 2015

Description: Pae Tamariki happened Term 3, Friday 31, July. It was a performance at the regent. It was an amazing experience. I think we did really well and that our performances were great. This performance was for celebrating Pae Tamariki. It was not a competition it was a way to share our songs.





Big Idea: 

At Pae Tamariki, I felt: pleased that I represented RSS because I think we performed a great performance.



I felt most pleased of: How we worked as a group to make the songs the best we could.


I found the first song challenging because: we had to sing really high to get the tone and tune right.


I managed this challenge by working together to sing it smoothly.


At Kapa Haka, I next want to: Stay in time with the other people and be confident on stage.


Feedback/Feedfoward: I think you did really well in your performance but you can work on your high notes. Katelyn:)

1 comment:

  1. Rosalind, I love the way that your post portrays the real sense of teamwork and community of Kapa Haka. I think you should all be very proud of your performance, as we were watching it back in Poutama. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete