Thursday, 27 August 2015

Passion Project 2015 Term 3

WALT use the PASSION inquiry process to investigate my passion independently/in small groups

I am learning to: Design and make a place safe and awesome place with a group of 4 people.

Group: Emma, Olivia and Rileigh-Kaye.

Passion: I am going to design and make the Harekeke an awesome and safe place for kids at RSS. I think this could be one of the places many kids play at break.





Planning

Our group had 3 interviews with people to help us know a bit more about if it was a dry land or wet land place. It also helped us find out about the plants we could remove and the plants we could keep or put in. WE decided by the conversation that we had that the centre tree was dangerous and it was blocking all the light. So that will be a big job to maybe remove it. We have made a survey. So that we know what people want to use the place for. Examples: Quiet space, Play space ect. 

Evaluation: I think our group is going really well and we have made a plan that will be very successful. I think the turn out will be great and kids will love looking and being in the Harekeke.


Feedback/Feedfoward: 
Good Job Rosalind, I think your passion project is a great idea. I also have heard some of your group conversations and they sound great. I think that you could add a plan so that people know what you are going to do with the Harakeke. Hannah:)

1 comment:

  1. This would be a great place to share your designs and other recommendations too. What do you have planned next to make your project happen?

    ReplyDelete