Monday, 31 August 2015

Maths Portfolio Sample

Description: In my workshops with Elly I have been learning to Multiply and Divide to get the answers to questions I do not know. I have also been learning to use the box method.

Big Idea:




Feedback/Feedfoward: I think you did really good at keeping your boxes neat and using the strategy really well. I can't find any Feedfoward so just keep working on the strategy. #Tane


Evaluation: I think I have gotten better every workshop, at the box method that Elly has been teaching us. I think I am finally really good at the box method and that I will use it to work out hard division and multiplication to solve them. I think I am doing quite well in usual maths.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased to hear that the box method is now securely in your 'maths toolkit.' I'm sure that you will use it a lot!

    ReplyDelete