Wednesday, 17 June 2015

KapaHaka

Description: At KapaHaka we do dance, learn Maori, and sing. We have KapaHaka on Mondays after lunch. There is also a competitive KapaHaka group which is way smaller. We have practices on Mondays and Fridays at lunch. We do it because we love dance and learning Maori. Here are some photos of us doing performances..........



Big Idea:

At kapahaka I enjoy: Doing the dance and being able to be in the competitive KapaHaka group because it is entertaining and fun.


I am most proud of: I am pleased because I can get myself doing the right arm instead of the left when we are doing kamati and karanga. 


I find keeping the little kids to go the same way challenging because challenging because I am behind the and it does not look right when we are not going all the same way.


I am managing this challenge by making sure that I am going the right way because I might be going the wrong way myself.


A personal goal for me is to get every action perfect so I do not make a mistake.


Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapahaka by not doing the wrong thing by listening to the teacher and showing people a role model.


Feedback/Feedforward: Well Done I agree that it does look better when you are going the right way what a great way to manage this goal to make the group the best it can be! Grace :)


Evaluation: I think I have answered my questions up to a high standard. Next time I could have a more detailed description so that the reader is more interested. I also think my goal is a great goal and that it is achievable. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment