Thursday, 21 May 2015

Science Portfolio Sample

Description: Poutama decided to start doing science. We have been put into groups and are learning about all different types of food webs. I did not know about how the food had to go through all that process before making it to the supermarket.




Big Idea: In science we have been learning about food webs and how food is made. We learnt about how we rely on the sun and that if you took something away it would affect everything that needs it.

Feedback/Feedfoward: I think you have some really nice pictures. You must of put a lot of effort into it. Next time you could maybe go over it with vivid. Georgia :)

Evaluation: I think I could label the pictures so that everyone actually knows what they are of. I think my poster looks great.

1 comment:

  1. Rosalind, Thank you so much for the effort and depth you have put into this post and during our science sessions. I really like your illustrations and the detail in your post you have added. The connections you have made are excellent and it has been great to work more closely with you this year, since I haven't really worked much with you since you were in my whanau class last year :)

    ReplyDelete