Thursday, 26 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities. I went to the Inter School Swimming Sports and we had really good results. I think we all did really we. We set two goals to focus on during our stay.\






























Big Idea:
  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know? I achieved my goal and I know that I did because I ate all the food and my plate was squeaky clean. I know that I was ready for Inter School Swimming Sports because I was ready and organised. I also did not forget anything.

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? I am pleased with myself because on the second day, me and a team of swimmers we went to the Inter School I was really pleased with my results.

3.  What challenged you the most and why? Getting a good result in the swimming because the people I was versing were really challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment