Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Swimming

Description: RSS has started swimming again. We had a buddy to video us doing the main strokes. We looked back at our video and we made our goal by looking back.


Get better at my breathing/Make sure I have my head sideways not up looking at the sky. I would like to achieve this goal by swimming sports. I will know when I have achieved this goal because I will get in the top 3 for breaststroke or freestyle.

Evaluation: I think that I have acheived my goal by swimming sports because I watched myself swim. I also came first because I also worked hard on getting faster. Next time I will work on a different goal and this will be a more challenging one.

1 comment:

  1. I like how specific you have been about how you will achieve this and in what sort of time. I wonder if there is another way that you could measure that you have achieved your goal? Good luck at swimming sports!

    ReplyDelete