On Monday, we watched a really funny movie about 2 people who get stuck on an escalator. Have you seen it?
Here is the version that my group made. Hope you like it.
We think that we can relate the message in this movie to our learning...Its like being stuck in our learning, we need to ask for help and we need to look for ways to solve the problem ourselves. We thought it would be fun to make our own movie to get this message across. We had 2 groups of criteria for our movie...
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
Feedback/Feedforward: I think that it was very funny when Olivia got stuck in tree. But the camera wobbled a bit when Rosalind came in and asked Olivia if she needed help. Georgia!!!