Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Maths Testing

Description: We have been doing maths tests through the past few days. We did Stage 4 first, I passed! Next was Stage 5, it was a little bit harder, But I still passed. Today, 12/02/2015 I did stage 6. In all the tests we had to pass 80 percent. I did it. I was able to pass. I was really happy. The pink is what I need to work on and the yellow is what I got right. after doing the test we had to go over the parts we got wrong and do the same kind of questions. Here are all the tests that I did.

First time I got 94%
Secondly I got 84%
Thirdly I got 84%

Stage 4

























Stage 5

























Stage 6

























Stage 7


























Big Idea

My goal is to write the numbers. In Stage 6 it will show you some questions that are in write the numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Rosailind. This is a fantastic start with maths for the year. I wonder how quick you will move on to stage 7. Keep up the fab work!

    ReplyDelete