Thursday, 11 September 2014

Maths Sample

W.A.L.T: We are learning how to extend a repeating picture pattern and use number strategies to think ahead.






































What if you had to work out the 10th Pattern what would that be?
I worked it out by working out the multiplication which is 10x3 = 30

I knew that it was 10x3 because there are 3 rods in each triangle and I was working out the 10th pattern.

Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.

Task: Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:
  • Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it. Orange
  • Clear message Green
  • Two questions to show your learning Orange
  • Correct answer Green
Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?  I am pleased with my colour choices and the layout of my poster.
  1. What challenged you the most and why? The most challenging part was to create a question that would challenge me not just choosing a question that I already know.
  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? I think I should work towards putting how I did it and at least 1 more question.
Feedback/Feedforward:

I think you did a great poster and I really like how you have explained it. Maybe next time you could have 2 question because they might not understand the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment