Friday, 19 September 2014

Housing Inquiry

W.A.L.T: gathering information

Description: Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different houses around the world. First we chose a question and then researched to find the answer to our question. Our question was ‘What are houses like in England and why are they like this? Each group had to pick a country and inquiry into what their houses are like, present their findings in a Haiku Deck and then build their house in Minecraft.



I think I am Practitioner because I can look at a range of sources and show how it's to do with the topic. 



Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of? My house on minecraft because it looks very much like an apartment loft.

2. What did you find challenging? Getting good information to make an interesting Haiku Deck

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? To find a bit more information and research the types of things that you would find underground.

2 comments:

  1. Rosalind where is the teachers response?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Rosalind for completing the post. I think you have worked well during Inquiry and I put you as an Apprentice. Next time I would like to see you use a variety of different sources to find your information.

      Delete