Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Te Reo Maori Poster

W.A.L.T: Communicate a Message































Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.


Purpose: We are doing this so other people can look on my blog and learn the maori words themselves.

Process: We had to go to at least three workshops to work on one thing that would be a good idea to put into our post.

Learning: The learning was to make sure that you understood what they meant in maori and what they were.


Criteria


Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster and relates to my message. 👍
Composition:  My poster needs to be balanced.👍
Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message. 👍
Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!👌
Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.👍


Evaluation
1-What are you most proud of and why? I am most proud of making a poster of Maori greetings because I do not know much Maori.

I think I was a green target because I had a very good layout and colour.













Feedback/Feedfoward: That looks like a very nice layout. But I think you should check your spelling before you post it. Mum











2-What challenged you the most and why? What challenged me the most is learning how to say them and how to write them down because it's not normal to how I write it.

3-Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? I think I could work on making the poster on a different app or device because I use pic college all the time for my posters.

1 comment:

  1. Sort out the order as per the post guidelines

    ReplyDelete