Thursday, 3 July 2014

Smarty Goals

W.A.L.T: Set Smart Goals
On Monday I got my report and in my report it had all the things I needed to work on and the things I have achieved.

My writing goal is to: My next goal is to put similes, metaphors, onamatopoiea, and imagery to support meaning and enhance impact.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because: My teacher has given me feedfoward in my report.

I will accomplish my goal by: Practicing my writing and putting those things in it. My main thing I will be practicing metaphors.


My reading goal is to: My main goal is to compare and contrast a variety of different texts.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... My teacher has given me feed forward so I have something to achieve.

I will accomplish my goal by: Scanning different books and comparing them. To make connections.

My maths goal is to: My next goal is to make choices between a range of strategies to solve specific problems.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because: My maths teacher has said that I need to work on that because I have not done that well.

I will accomplish my goal by: Practicing and learning new strategies and when I know them I can use them in maths workshops. To work out questions I do not know with the faster strategies.

Personal Goal: I want to get better at working in a team because I do not listen to the other people's ideas in a group that I am working in.

I want to accomplish these goals by the end of Term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment