Monday, 16 June 2014

Integrity Sample

W.A.L.T: Show Integrity
Why:  To showcase the Tuakana/Teina that we foster at Russell Street School and our understanding of this terms value of Integrity. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.
When: Week 7
Who: The World
Task: We are making a short movie that shows what Integrity looks like with our little buddy.
Description: Troy and Chris shared with us some movies that demonstrate people showing Integrity when it looked like they were not going to show it. Our goal was to create our own movies that showed Integrity at school.
  1. Evaluation - I think I did a great job because I edited it very well. I think I need to work on getting less people in the background while videoing.(assess against the target/criteria)
  2. Feedback/feedforward: I think you did a great job and it looks like you understand what integrity is. Milania:)
Purpose: The purpose was to show that you understand what integrity is.
Learning: The learning was to show integrity.
Process: Make a movie about showing integrity and not. Publish it to YouTube and put it on your blog. 

1 comment:

  1. So which one was the correct one that shows Integrity? You didn't tell us in it? I'm sure I can work it out but maybe an alien from outer space might not be able to. Great acting and voice overs though, well done!

    ReplyDelete