Thursday, 26 June 2014

Grasshopper Tennis Sample

Description- What is Grasshopper Tennis? Grasshopper Tennis is a workshop that everyone has once a week. It is a tennis lesson with big John. We have leant a variety of skills with a tennis racket. I have enjoyed doing grasshopper tennis with big John because he has entertained me.

1) What are you most proud of?
A: I was most proud of that I could do the cheese slice a bit better than before.

2) What challenged you the most and why?
A: The cheese slice challenged me the most because the part you were hitting it on was very thin and slim.

3) Next time, what is your goal you can work towards?
A: Work on getting to stop the ball when you throw it up instantly.

Why: To reflect on how we are going with the tennis skills we have learnt. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.

When: Week 8

Who: The World

Purpose: The purpose was to get people out there in the morning to get some excersise and refreshment.

Process: In the mornings we would come out to the court and have some tennis lessons.

Learning: The learning was to become a fantastic tennis player and to learn new skills in tennis.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you are very good at patting the dog because you won't kill it. ( Patting the dog is when you grab a ball and pat the ball with your raquet) Amy(:

Evaluation: I think I did a great job of telling the truth on the targets. I think I have learnt a lot this term about tennis and the skills you can have to be a great tennis player.






































                                     

1 comment:

  1. Rosalind - it is great that what challenged you the most is also what you were most proud of! You must have persevered with this skill a lot! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete