Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Halving (Maths)

I am making a Maths Poster.  W.A.L.T: Split This is a poster that I made in my maths workshop. I am telling you about a strategy that I learnt. The question is 16x5=  Here is a strategy that helped me to work it out. Feedback/Feedfoward: I think that you have showed great learning and know how to do your strategy well. I think you need to work on putting more detail and presenting it more like a really important thing. I did this because I wanted to learn about strategy more to help me figure out the answers. I made this post in week 5. I want the world to go on my blog and see that I know a strategy to work out any question. Task: The task is to make a poster to show you know how to work out a question. I learnt a new strategy. I think I did really well because I put time and effort into my poster to make it look good and to get things right.




No comments:

Post a Comment