Tuesday, 1 April 2014

My Camp Goals

My Goal is to work and get along with people in a group.
I overcame this by having a group on camp. I worked and worked with them very nicley and thats how I came to work better in a group with other people.

My second goal is to not be scared of wetas.
I overcame this by having one drop onto my face and see what it feels like to be around wetas.
I do not love wetas but I am not as afraid as I was before of them.
WALT: set SMART goals
Success Criteria:
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp

1 comment:

  1. Rosalind I am still looking forward to your reflection about these goals that you set for yourself but i am pretty sure you managed to achieve the desired outcome.

    ReplyDelete