Monday, 14 April 2014

Bookclub Tasks

Logo
We had to make a logo about our life and what we love to do. Here it is. W.A.L.T: Make inferences to better understand the author's message.










Birth Story
I had to ask my parents about my birth story. Here it is written down. W.A.L.T: To use various sources of information to better understand the author's message.











Here is my 2 things that I would say in class so everyone would know about me. I also put Auggie's in there so that you could compare them together. W.A.L.T: Make inferences to better understand the author's message.











Here is a PMI chart about if August should go to school or not. P is the good reasons why he should go to school. M is the not good reasons why he should go to school. I is the interesting things about why he should go to school. W.A.L.T: Make inferences to better understand the author's message.










We had to do another task by saying things about how August is growing up.










We also had to say how August would be an inspiration to others.
W.A.L.T: Make inferences to better understand the author's message.










We also had to ask some questions to the author. Here are my questions to ask the author.
W.A.L.T: To use various sources of information to better understand the author's message.










I am asked to decide if August should get detention or not. This is what I think.
W.A.L.T: Consider alternative viewpoints to better understand the author's message.










Via and August Description of Halloween.
W.A.L.T: Consider alternative viewpoints better understand the author's message.







1 comment:

  1. Rosalind, what a fantastically-communicated post of your learning and thinking in Bookapedia, WELL DONE! You have made some great connections and thought beyond the text. I like the tennis racket logo, but couldn't read the birth story link - I will have to catch up with you to ask you instead!

    ReplyDelete