Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Mari Reflection

What did you most enjoy about the Marae?  Playing the game ke o rahe and going on the big walk.

What are you most proud of yourself from the Marae stay? I am proud of myself because I worked hard to work out how to do the sketching.

What activite  did you find most challenging and why? I found ke o raha the most challenging because I did not know what team was doing what.

What did you learn about the Marae culture and customs? I learnt that you had to do a karakea before you eat.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent reflection! You have lots to be proud about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your marae trip and that you learnt a lot while you were there. I enjoyed hearing you tell us about at home and I have enjoyed reading your recounts and reflections about the trip.

    ReplyDelete